Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Harry Potter Drehorteim Harry Potter Drehorte, Don, 28 Sep 2023 - Sam, 13 Jul 2024
Ab 29,90 €
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonim Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Son, 22 Sep 2024
Ab 22,30 €
3. Geführte Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potterim Geführte Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter , Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Son, 31 Dez 2023
Ab 200,50 €
4. Stonehenge Expressim Stonehenge Express, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Son, 14 Jul 2024
Ab 62,00 €
5. Underground London: Walking Tourim Underground London: Walking Tour, Son, 1 Okt 2023 - Son, 14 Jul 2024
Ab 30,30 €
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour – ab Victoriaim Harry Potter und Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Fre, 29 Sep 2023 - Son, 14 Jul 2024
Ab 118,70 €
7. Majestic London Tourim Majestic London Tour, Die, 26 Sep 2023 - Son, 14 Jul 2024
Ab 103,10 €
8. FC Arsenal Stadiontourim Arsenal FC Stadion Tour, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Son, 31 Mär 2024
Ab 28,30 €
9. Royal London Vormittag Tourim Royal London Vormittag Tour, Die, 26 Sep 2023 - Son, 14 Jul 2024
Ab 43,80 €
10. London bei Nachtim London bei Nacht, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Son, 31 Mär 2024
Ab 22,90 €
Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Day
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Join a full day Hard Rock Tour of London and visit locations relating to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Who, David Bowie and many other rock legends! You get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and visit important sights and rock 'n' roll landmark. You also test your knowledge in hard rock with a 'School of Rock' quiz! Transportation, a live guide, a two-course lunch and a drink included.
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, The Who and more
- Eat a two-course lunch at the world's first Hard Rock Cafe
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Re-create one of the most famous album covers of all time
- Participate in a 'School of Rock' quiz
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
Was kann ich erwarten?
Experience a walking- and bus tour that combines the best places of rock 'n' roll history in one full day tour around London. The stories you hear during this tour are quite incredible: For instance, you'll pass by the place, where The Rolling Stones made their first album independently! You also pass by Abbey Road, where you can take that legendary walk across the crossing, re-creating one of the most famous album covers of all time.
You get VIP early access and a private tour of London's only rock museum in the basement of the Hard Rock Cafe Merch shop - The Vault. Here you can find instruments, which used to belong to famous musicians such as Gene Simmons from KISS, Sting from The Police and Jimi Hendrix. You can also find John Lennon's glasses, an outfit worn by Axl Rose of Guns 'n' Roses and pictures of musicians, who have visited Hard Rock Cafe - among them is Ringo Starr.
On June 14th, 1971, the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened on Old Park Lane in London. Here you can take a seat, relax for at bit and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch. Look around at the interior - if you pay close enough attention, you can see Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar hanging near the bar.
After lunch it's time for a quiz for true hard rock fans - the theme is 'School of Rock' with questions by Rita Gilligan, Hard Rock's original Rock 'n' Roll waitress, international ambassador and MBE. Keep both eyes and ears open.
During the tour you also hear about the '27 Club' and its members while you travel through London. You also see locations relating to The Beatles, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, David Bowie and more.
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Ist das was für mich?
If you can't get enough of rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
Was ist nicht mit inbegriffen?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Buchen Ab 100,90 €
Dauer: 8 Stunden 30 Minuten
Was ist inkludiert?
- VIP early acccess and a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- A two-course lunch at the world’s first Hard Rock Cafe.
- A soft drink, tea or coffee to your lunch.
- A bus tour through London.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- A 'School of Rock' quiz created by Hard Rock Cafe waitress Rita Gilligan.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M.
Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Day
Marble Arch Great Cumberland Place Marylebone London W1H 7DL
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter